- Do you struggle to come to terms with your past and feel powerless to change recurring, perhaps repetitive, self-sabotaging or self-destructive patterns of behaviours?
- Do you have difficulty setting boundaries with yourself or others?
- After much effort are you not able to see any ways of moving forward in your current situation, and you feel defeated overall?
- Do you crave more depth and connection in your relationships?
- Are you at a loss to understand your physical ailments (such as panic attacks, IBS) that do not seem to get better?
Kerrie's experience and training are the foundations of the commitment she brings to her work with people who are struggling to change recurring patterns of thought, emotions and/or behaviour in order to move forward.
Based on a discussion of your needs Kerrie can offer short-term psychotherapy or, if required, longer term psychoanalysis to address the issues you are seeking help with.